Come and Join Our Award Winning Team
Restoration Shop Auto Body Technician
Hilltoppers Speed Shop is seeking a skilled auto body technician that would like to be part of a team that restores classic cars and hotrods. We are a very busy restoration shop and do high level builds.
This position requires a goal driven, dependable, motivated individual who takes pride in his/her work and does not approach their job as if they are working on a production line in a collision/production shop. At Hilltoppers, our motto is “We build it right the first time”, because that is what our customers expect and deserve.
We are a complete, full-service shop including metalwork and fabrication, bodywork, paint, mechanical, engine rebuilding, and component restoration.
Previous experience with classic automobiles – repair and restoration – is a requirement. Job requirements for consideration is:
- Must have automotive body shop experience and possess own tools
- Must have a minimum of 10 years Auto Body experience
- Preferred knowledge and experience on high end restorations
- Strong bodywork skills
- Available to work full-time, and willing to work overtime when necessary
- Early domestic and muscle car experience
- Self-Starter, motivated problem solver with initiative
- Efficient worker who takes pride in producing quality work
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude a must
- Team Player-works well and communicates well with others
Relocation assistance for the right, out of state applicant
Salary depends on qualifications and experience.
Job Type: Full-time, W2 Role
Benefits: Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Paid-Time Off, Annual Bonus potential